Job title – CRM & Ecommerce Assistant
Elite Pro Sports is an online sports retailer based in Yorkshire, specialising in sporting franchises, e-commerce and distribution. With over 30 years’ experience in production, retail and e-commerce in the sporting industry, the company represents major clients such as Leeds Rhinos, Gloucester Rugby and Lincoln City along with several other professional sporting clubs.
We are now looking to expand our growing team with the addition of a CRM & Ecommerce Assistant to support the Head of Retail in developing and executing the CRM strategy.
Previous experience isn’t necessary as full training and development will be provided; however, you will need to showcase an ability to work with a high level of autonomy and responsibility as well as a genuine passion to build a career in CRM and Ecommerce.
You’ll sit centrally within the business working closely with senior stakeholders, enhancing the customer experience, driving loyalty and assisting the company in achieving financial targets. You will take ownership over a number of operational and creative areas utilising our in-house CRM and analytical tools.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- CRM Operation: building emails / SMS, analysis of data and trends, building segments and scheduling campaigns
- CRM reporting: regular analysis and reporting on campaign and channel performance, presenting findings to relevant stakeholders and ensuring learnings are taken forward
- Content: working with the wider content and graphics teams to ensure CRM messaging aligns with wider brand messaging and tone of voice
- Compliance: ensuring platforms and processes are in line with current GDPR legislation
What we are looking for
Full training and development will be provided but here are some nice-to-haves:
- You’ll have some experience in Marketing, this doesn’t have to be CRM specifically, but you’ll have an understanding of CRM and its function
- Good communicator, with the ability to speak to stakeholders of all levels
- Good understanding of digital marketing and key platforms
- Analytical and comfortable working with numbers and data
- Innovative, not afraid to question why we do things and look at how we can improve
- Confident writer and an eye for design